Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day..

Well sort of......We didn't have much but enough snow and ice to cancel school and lots of other activities. I think God just knew we all needed a day off! Anyway, SJ wanted to play in it so I dolled her up and sent her out...No, I didn't go with her. Call me a poor mother....but it felt like 17 degrees and I just wasn't up to it. SC still has a runny nose so she got to watch sissy thru the window. By the way, SJ stayed out for a total of 3 minutes. Just enough time for me to get a couple photos. Hope everyone is having a good week.

4 comments:

K Storm said...

That's the kind of snow day we know back here in central MS...isn't it?

KSH said...

glad she got to enjoy the snow it was pretty
I love all the pics from your folks house esp the ones of sc and the puppies too cute
have a great rest of the week

Stephanie said...

I'm not one for the snow either. I think it's pretty and love to look at it from inside.
I enjoyed your slide show. The girls are so cute. They are growing up too fast. :(

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I keep praying for snow here in southern part of the state, but no such luck....

Anyway's I hope you have a good weekend too....

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010