Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WHEW!

Ok, the tree is out. The decorations are away in the attic....and while I was putting those things away I found our gloves, hats and scarves for winter...a little late but oh well! Anyway, it looks really barren in here. SJ made a comment that Christmas was gone...but not for long I told her. The year will go by so fast I'm sure. Let's all make an effort to enjoy each day we're given. Like today, we are enjoying PJ day. Yep! Stay in your pj's until it's time to get ready for church. By the way, the NO NEWS FAST is working! I feel so much better not worrying about things I have no control over. I'm beginning to not miss it all. Hope you all are doing well too. That's all for now. More tomorrow...

2 comments:

K Storm said...

A month with no news sounds promising...but I think E would stroke! Does that include ESPN?

Love to you all!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I know I hate how un-warm my living room looks now w/o the Christmas Decorations :(

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010