Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Easy Recipe...

Ok. While I was mopping floors, Paula Deen was making Peanut Butter Cookies. I couldn't resist so here's the recipe...

1 cup Peanut Butter (Creamy or Crunchy)
1 cup Suger or Splenda (Splenda makes it a diabetic friendly treat!)
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

That's it! Mix ingredients and drop onto wax paper covered cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

I just finished making a batch...it took exactly 3 minutes to prepare...I was finished before my oven was preheated. To top it off, it's diabetic friendly when you use the Splenda...and no FLOUR either!

Make some for your kids/spouse as a treat! Later!

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Ooo...easy!!

I hope you are doing well...E said CP called him yesterday but he couldn't really talk.

Love to you!

MASpell said...

going to make them right now...Robby loves peanut butter cookies!!! and I love Paula Deen :)

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010