Saturday, January 24, 2009

Belated Congrats...

I'm late in posting my congrats to my hubby. He had a birthday on Thursday. So, for his birthday I had planned to make him one of his favorite meals and just enjoy being at home together. Instead, at his request we loaded up the girls and drove down to my parents for a quick visit. He's like that...just does things that are so unselfish...things that are special to me ....when it's really supposed to be his special day. I'm very grateful for my mate....my best friend...my partner for life. I love you, Cliff....always!

5 comments:

K Storm said...

Happy Belated BDay!!!

Anonymous said...

We'd call and sing but all you would hear is screaming from LeighAnna. She really liked to belt out this special tune. Happy Birthday!

awc said...

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

DC, AC, MC & JC

Jeremy and Christy said...

Happy happy birthday!!
Jeremy, Christy, Rileigh and Emmy

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Cliff!!! I'm glad ya'll had a fun weekend!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010