Sunday, November 2, 2008

Truth...Trust...

I'm thankful for Truth, God's Word, The Bible, Scripture.....whichever you prefer to use, I'm thankful that God chose to preserve His Word for me. How perfect that the God of the universe who created me and planned my life, gave to me the way to understand His Heart. CDP preached from James Chapter 1 tonight. James says that we are to count it all joy when we suffer or are tested...and in the suffering understand that there is nothing to hinder God from giving to his children. However, OUR lack of faith can hinder Him from Giving to us...

I believe nothing takes God by surprise. He knows what will happen on November 4th. He has it all under control. I choose to trust Him. I will pray....and I will trust!

No comments:

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010