Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm thankful...

that I have friends. Can you imagine life without friends to share fun times with? Can you imagine not being able to confide in someone when God really works in your life? I'm blessed to have MANY GOOD friends who accept me for who I am and don't hold it against me! You know, Christ is like that also. He knows me even better than I know myself and yet there are times I don't include Him in the most critical decisions of life. My prayer is that I learn to confide in Him regarding the deepest longings of my soul and even the small inconspicuous notions that seem so insignificant to me. "Cast ALL your cares upon Him, for He cares for you." 1Peter 5:7....HE MEANS ALL OF THEM....nite nite....

2 comments:

K Storm said...

He does give us friends on Earth but He is the friend that sticks closer than a brother. He is always there and perfect.

Melissa B. said...

Dear Superior Scribbler: Sorry for the "canned" and unrelated nature of this comment, but I wanted to get to as many of you tonite as possible. One of the things that we at Scholastic Scribe are most proud of is the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. Several of you are already familiar with the arbitrary and quite inane weekly attempt at humor...for you, and for those of you who have not yet played Sx3, I urge you to drop by Sunday to see what's up. Oh, and congrats on being named a SS. You earned it!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010