Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy,

Life is busy! We've been on the go for the past few weeks and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon. Bear with us as we fly the next few weeks and I promise it will slow down. It's that time of year when the leaves fall and football games rule the tube. I love this time of year! If you've not taken the opportunity to just sit outside and enjoy this weather, I'd suggest you make it a priority in the coming days. Pretty soon it will be really cold and dreary and you'll have missed a great time of relaxation.

I just returned from a trip to the beach with some girlfriends and let me say I had a BLAST! They are so special to me. I hope they realize how much I miss them and loved being in their company. Cliff asked me what I enjoyed most about the trip and all I could honestly say was, "I loved just being with them". Enough said!

While I was making memories with old friends, the girls were making memories with their Nai Nai and Yei Yei. THEY ARE SPOILED! I love watching them play and interact with their grandparents. They have such a great time when the girls are around. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking care of them for me and for being such great "playmates" with your girls. They love you and can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.

While the girls were off playing, CDP was at home alone. He ate cereal, tuna fish, watched Nascar and read papers in preparation for his seminar this weekend. I'm sure he'd tell you he had a great time. Although, I think he missed us????

This weekend finds us in Birmingham at a seminar for CDP's Doctoral Program. Next weekend we will visit with friends and then off to the MS Baptist Convention in Jackson Sunday evening. After that we should slow down for a little while.

The girls are growing up so fast and all I can say is that I'm trying to enjoy each and every minute I have with them. SC is now walking up a storm and SJ is learning so much. They amaze me at how well they get along right now. I'm sure that won't last forever...however, I'm hopeful!

God has blessed our family and I'm more and more aware of His perfect plan each and every day. Thanks for reading and I'll share more soon....

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Spending so much time in the road these days! I hope you get to rest a little before you're off again.

It was so great to spend time with everyone last weekend...and I'm so glad you were able to come.

KSH said...

so glad to hear everyone enjoyed their little retreat last weekend. Have fun in bham. Miss you and Happy FALL

K Storm said...

See you later and tag...if you have time!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010