Monday, October 20, 2008

Home at Last!

It seems we've been around the world and back again these past few weeks. Finally, we are at home for a week to recouperate and be "normal". I love to travel but I've suddenly realized that I'm not as young as I used to be. My body was physically tired after this weekend. I'm not sure how to describe it but I felt like I had run a marathon and finished DEAD last!

I posted a few updated photos of my girls just so everyone can see how much they've grown. I'm totally amazed at how much SC is learning. She now attempts to say "Thank You" although it comes out sounding like "tay too"...anyway, I'm impressed. She LOVES for her sister to chase her around the house...which is dangerous I know but I just love to hear her giggle as SJ finally grabs her. I had forgotten how much I love this age until SC began to walk and is now exploring on her own. She calls for her Daddy very regularly and waves bye bye to the potty when Sissy goes to use the bathroom..I had totally forgotten about those sweet little gestures!

SJ went to ballet today and had a chance to take a peek at the costumes for the Ballet Memphis production of Firebird and The Nutcracker. She really liked the rooster costume and of course the Sugar Plum Fairy tutu was beautiful. I was amazed at the sewing room where all those costumes were made. Unbelievelable...fabric everywhere and spools of thread in every color imagineable. I'm excited about taking her to see both of these productions.

I'm tired tonight...SC was up for, well, most of the night last night...not sure why...just really glad she's already in bed and sleeping soundly tonight. Tomorrow the girls will be at school and I'll be reclaiming my house! Hope everyone is well...Nite!

4 comments:

KSH said...

Great pics. Glad yall are home safe. Relax today. MK has that cute shirt from Target too. We love it. Let's chat tonight!!!

KSH said...

I love the new blog :)

KSH said...

hey i tagged you check out my blog for details have fun:) tried to call you last night need to talk let's chat tomorrow night around 9 your time

K Storm said...

I'm tagging you too.

when you finally get settled again...it'll give you something to do!!

Thank you both for your friendship!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010