Thursday, October 30, 2008

Many Thanks...

With so much traveling lately, I've not been able to keep up with everyone in blogland. After taking a few minutes to catch up, I realized that I had been granted the Super Scribbler Award by KStorm! How neat! Here are the rules .....
every superior scribbler will name 5 other super scribblers. if you are named
you must link to the author & the name of the blog that gave you the award.
then you must display the adorable award and link to this
post
, which explains the award. finally you must visit this
post
and tell your name to mr. linky list. then they will have a record of
all the people who are super scribblers!
I'm still not real sure what it means but I'm thinking that I must be some sort of pesky typist who sits at a computer all day conjuring up things to write about. Not really, it's nice to be recognized and yes, If I can stay put for longer than 3 days at the time, I'd be much better at this bloggin' thing. So, here goes my list of five super scribblers...

Barbie's Forecasts and Faith - I enjoy her spiritual insight..and while we lived in Central MS, I LOVED watching her on TV. She seems super sweet although I've never met her in person. I hope one day to maybe have her speak at a Women's Event at the church where my husband is pastor.

North Georgia Peaches - My BFF is adjusting to living out of state from her parents and is doing well. It seems like we stay better in touch now that we are 5 hours away from each other than we did when we lived in the same town! I love catching up with her and MK! Such a sweet little girl with her Daddy's funny faces. I miss her terribly!

Our Adoption Road - This family traveled with us to China when we adopted our daughter. They are only 10 days away from hopping on a plane again to pick up their second daughter! This Soon to be Mother of Two is a hero of mine. She is a navy wife and loves it! I can't imagine how many times she's packed and unpacked her belongings. She is a gifted writer and I only wish I could write as well as she writes.

Cox's Comments - A great Mom and wife.....she loves her kids and loves her hubby. What more could you ask for? I'm sure she's never met a stranger and from experience I know she is super at making people feel at home. I'd give her a perfect 10 on being a great friend! Thanks awc!

Our Family - Another super busy mom of 3....I've known her for about 4 years but didn't get to really know her until 2 years ago. This gal is the real deal. Always wearing a smile and always thankful for the blessings God has given her...and what blessings He has bestowed. I hope she knows how much I admire her.

OK. There you go...I've not been rambling around on the web lately so I haven't been noticing any new blogs. I'm planning to catch up on that too here in a couple of weeks. Later...

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Good job catching up...

awc said...

Thanks for the award!! It maybe after we get back from Texas that I can take part in awarding others!!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010