Monday, November 3, 2008

Mom and Dad...

I'm thankful for my parents who love me and who have passed down a legacy of honesty and faithfulness. I'm a hardworker.....my Dad instilled in me to do the job to the best of my ability and to do it immediately. I don't like confrontation...my Mom taught me to be a peacemaker. I'm a giver and love to be hospitable....my Dad loves to be around people and likes to fellowship with friends and family. I'm passionate about teaching God's word and finding jewels of truth from his Word...my Mom does too....she is so compelling when she teaches...truly a gift from God.

There are many more but I don't have the time or the space to list them all. I'm just thankful for 2 Godly parents who love Jesus and love me and have given so much of themselves to me. I love you Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

We should all strive to pass along a legacy like that to our kids.

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010