Friday, July 23, 2010

Washing, Drying, Packing.....

So, I've just returned from a week-long stay in GA and now I'm washing and packing for our mission trip to Nicaragua next week. The girls (all 4, Rudy and Tippy too) will be staying with my folks while Cliff and I share the Gospel in Central America. We've received news that we may actually have FLUSHING TOILETS in this village. I shared this with our crew from HBC and they were thrilled! However, I'll believe it when I see it. We leave early Saturday morning so please be praying for us as we travel and serve out of the country. Our initial information sheet informed us we would be in the village of Quilali in the northern part of Nicaragua very near the Honduran border. We are told it is a very poor village and we are pretty sure there is no protestant church there. Please pray that Satan would not hinder the work and that hearts would be open to hear and receive the Word of Salvation. We are excited to be taking 2 new team members from HBC this year also. Please pray for them as they share their gifts with the people of Quilali and for God to speak to them and reveal Himself in a fresh and exciting way. So long for now....

1 comment:

K Storm said...

Praying for you!! I saw Mark's email about the village...sounds like the spiritual needs outweigh the medical...can't wait to hear the God stories!

Oh, and flushing toilets is nice...we had that the first time I went to La Estrella and it was much easier than the outhouse situation 2 years ago!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010