Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home..

We are safely home from Quilali, Nicaragua. How awesome it was to serve my Saviour in this village! I will sum up our service with one word...RELATIONSHIP. God worked in the lives of many of our team members in such personal ways. I will never be able to know all that God did in each of them but I saw evidence of the Spirit's working. And, 117 Nicaraguan's now know Jesus as their personal savior and 70+ are back in a fellowship with Him.
Quilali is located in the Northern mountain region of Nicaragua, very near the Honduran border. Our bus trip took approximately 7 hours (we were anticipating 10 hrs!) and the scenery was beautiful. I have posted a couple pictures just to wet your appetite. I'll be posting an album soon. Time to hit the sack. Our wake up call came at a dim 3 am this morning...needless to say, I need a nap!

Nite for now....

2 comments:

destiny said...

Glad you are back safely!!

K Storm said...

I am so glad you are back safely and that it was such an amazing trip! We were praying for you state-side!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010