Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Again...

I had a fabulous time visiting with my friend in GA last week but as always, it's really good to be home. My girls are needing some "restructuring" after spending the last 7 days with their Nai Nai and Yei Yei. To put it bluntly, they are ROTTEN! But, I wouldn't have it any other way. I never worry about them in their care and they LOVE being with them. SJ was a bit, well, let's say, overwhelmed when her Daddy picked them up last night.....wailing and gnashing of teeth was heard by the majority of Attala County! She did finally calm down and they made it home safely. We are at home this week preparing for our mission trip to Nicaragua on the 31st. Then, as soon as we return it's time to get back into the school groove. Summer just gets shorter and shorter every year. Ok, nite all and keep trusting Him!

2 comments:

Amanda McD said...

Welcome home! Missed y'all!

K Storm said...

I am so glad you had the chance to go visiting in GA!

I get a little sad when I think about not going to Nic with you but I am praying for you that it will be a blessed trip!! I was talking to C Derryberry Sunday...she went to Honduras with her mother's church this month on a BMDMI trip...made me miss those sweet children in NIC!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010