Monday, May 19, 2008

Jailhouse Rock....

My little SCP is about to break out....you'll notice she's standing up holding on to the rails in her crib....uh oh! She's also trying to walk....even letting go of my fingers to stand alone for a few seconds...it looks like she might be a little fearless...that scares me. How like children we all are sometimes, needing to spread our wings and fly. I've decided to tackle writing a book, after some encouragement from CDP. My title would go something like....A Fish Bowl...the Life of a Minister's Wife. Not that I mind, I don't. I love what God has called me to do. I could not be fulfilled if I were not living in His will. I just think it might be good reading for other wives of Pastor's out there. I would take a humorous approach...after all, if you can't laugh at yourself, you've got problems.



Anyway, I'm just rambling today. I've just begun reading a great book though...KS told me I wouldn't be able to put it down. I was up 'til 2am last night.....it's a great book! I'll give you all details later. Gotta run and check on my jailbird! Later

3 comments:

KSH said...

They do grow up fast. What's the book you are reading? Sent you some pics from vacation to your email. Can't wait to read your book. That sounds exciting. Go for it. Have a good Monday. Off to start unpacking. later, KSH

K Storm said...

That little girl will be running before too long!!

I think that your writing a book sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear more about that!

Learn how to put the novel down and sleep though!!

KSH said...

the new pics are cute.SCP sure looks a lot like Kelly in the new pic with her and your mom. I know that must be special.

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010