Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ok, here goes...7 things about me...

HUMMM....not sure I can think of 7 but I'll try..

1. As much as AWC is not a fan of McAlister's Sweet Tea..I am a total fanatic about it. I like pretty much any sweet but particularly McAlister's because of the BIG cup!


2. I'm not sure how many people know that I was Drum Major at the infamous Raleigh High School and then at the illustrious Jones County Junior College. Yep, I wore the funny hat, tall white boots and short shorts! I was good though....just ask my Director...Dr. Young. I had a blast during those years!


3. Oh, I almost went to Physical Therapy school....I often wonder if I would have met Cliff if I had chosen to follow that path....WHEW....glad I didn't make that mistake.


4. Along the same lines as school etc., I mentioned to CDP several months back the I might one day want to go to.......LAW SCHOOL! I mean I love to talk and argue....ask CDP...you just never know!


5. I HATE confined spaces....I can't even put my head under the covers at night....FREAKS ME OUT!


6. I had a crush on Bo in the Dukes of Hazzard when I was young....didn't everybody?


7. Last but not least....I hate Raisins and Bananas but I love MAYO.....sorry KS!



Hope this doesn't keep any of you from being my friend!



Later,

3 comments:

K Storm said...

I've thought about law school too. I have realized that takes a lot of reading. At this time it is hard to think about reading cases and meeting with study groups.

The Family Bond said...

Law School!!! What better way to earn money...you get paid to argue. Man, I could be a billionaire if that were the case.

awc said...

I must say, I did learn many things about you TRP--interesting!!!! :)And yes...I am still your friend!!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010