Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday...

Well, today is Friday and my last Friday as a working Mom. I've been so busy this week training my replacement that I've lost track of time. I can't believe that next week I'll be free to basically do whatever. I met a good friend in the nearby SprintMart and she asked "how does it feel"? I replied, "good, but I'm scared". It's going to be an adjustment not having to be responsible for so much.

Enough of that. The girls are doing great and SJP is just getting so big in every way. She came and got in the bed with me this morning at around 6pm and just wanted to snuggle. As you can see from the website, she got a LeapFrog Leapster for Christmas from her Yei Yei and she just loves that game. She is pretty adept and using it too. She and I played around with it last night and I helped her spell her name. She did pretty good except missed the "e". I guess she can blame her Mom for having such a hard name to spell.

SCP is growing like a weed. I was holding her last night and she wanted so badly to stand up and go somewhere. She has some strong legs! Her hair is growing back from where she rubbed it off in the back and it's beginning to turn a little lighter. I believe she is going to be blonde. Her eyes are still blue as well. Looks like I've got one that will look like me this time. She's doing well eating cereal with a spoon. I'll be feeding her 2 times per day beginning next week. This should help with her formula consumption. She LOVES to eat!

We are anxiously waitng for God to send someone along to buy the house. We've moved many things to storage and are having the carpet cleaned next week. We are praying that we will have it sold by the end of March. Please keep this in your prayers. We know God will take care of it but sometimes we just get impatient.

So long for now. I'll post again tomorrow and maybe have a few new photos to share.

2 comments:

K Storm said...

Happy Friday!! Bittersweet at times, I know...but you are going to adapt well because you are realistic about it all.

awc said...

I guess we better plan a lot of play-dates between now and when the house sells!!!!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010