Saturday, January 26, 2008

Answered Prayers....

I know God must be laughing at me and has had a blast watching me over the past 45 days. Our house, that has been on the market for approx 45 days, is now under contract and we should close on of before February 28th. God is soooo good! Each time someone asked about the situation with the house, the comment most frequent was, "the market is down now...it's going to be tough to sell....spring is on the way though, that's when most everyone buys".

We firmly believe this was another confirmation from God that we are to be in Hernando. I'm so excited that He has chosen to reveal himself in such a profound way that I can't wait to see what He does about finding us another place to live. He really has it all under control. The housing market may be tough right now but my Lord owns the cattle on a thousand hills and selling a house is a walk in the park for Him. Now, if I would only live my life in that realization and submit all decisions to Him....

SCP turns 5 months old on Monday...I can hardly believe how she has grown. She is eating cereal and has lapped up some Pears this week. Tomorrow starts a veggie....Squash! She really likes to hold her pacifier and has started sitting up..with a little help and is well on her way to becoming an "independent sitter", as the experts put it. She loves to giggle at her mommy and she really likes to watch SJP as she dances around the house and sings "I'm In the Lord's Army"...Yes Sir!

SJP is becoming such a GROWN UP! She really likes to pretend play and be the "teacher". She can be a little demanding at times so I have to remind her to be nice to her students. Her favorite thing to do these days it play her Leap Frog Leapster....She has MASTERED the Dora game....now time for another. She seems to understand that we are about to move to another town. She asks daily about "FERNANDO" in lieu of Hernando...Baptist Church. She seems eager to find a new house and have a new room. I'm beginning to think she won't have any trouble adjusting. Our Real Estate agent came to the house last week and as he entered the house she asked quite seriously, "What are you doing in my house?" I don't think we have to worry about her self esteem.

Life is so short and so precious. I've realized just how much I've missed my girls. SJP has a Veggie Tale movie about Queen Esther and as I was watching it with her for the..hum...150th time......I realized that "for such a time as this" just like Esther was put in the position of Queen of Persia, God has put me at home with my children. It's been the most exhausting and yet the most rewarding 2 weeks of my life. I can't wait to see what He's going to do with my girls. He has a plan for them that I will help develop....how exciting to be in on the planning!

So, next week should mark the first week of real house hunting. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes. God has the perfect one out there, I just have to wait on Him to find it for me.

SJP's friend MWC turned 3 on December 26th and celebrated that wonderful day with a birthday party this afternoon...SJP had a blast and didn't want to leave. She still has trouble with the gift thing....she wanted to know where her presents were. I have a bit more explaining to do I think. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MWC. You're going to be a great BIG SISTER!

Until later,

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Amen! That is wonderful news Tracey! We have seen the housing slump hurt many people in our area. I'm glad I was the buyer and not a seller during this season. How wonderful to see God confirming your move. LeighAnna is also less than thrilled about our move. I keep reminding her that Daddy and the new house are a package deal. ;-) 2 weeks and counting down to homecoming!

awc said...

God is awsome!!! We are so excited for y'all!! I know that is a huge relief. :)

MWC loved having SJP at her party to help her celebrate!! She had a blast too!!! Thanks for coming!!!

Anonymous said...

I get excited just reading the changes going on in your life. I am so happy for you. We are gonna miss yall!!!

K Storm said...

It is all rather incredible, don't you think? We are looking forward to hearing about the other ways that God shows you confirmation and blessing for obedience.

Love you all...
KPS

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010