Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Day on the Job...

Well, I made it! It was wonderful! It went by so fast I hardly knew what happened. My first day as a Stay At Home Mom was just as I imagined. A good friend from church asked me this afternoon if I slept late.....not a chance. I was up just as early but was relieved to have plenty of time to get things in order before starting the day. I actually got a shower before SCP woke up. It I plan wisely, that shouldn't be a problem. I even got to drink a cup of coffee this morning....that was nice. I'm sure every day won't be as easy but it sure made for a good start. I highly recommend this to all you Mom's out there.

Our carpet was cleaned today and the house smells like....uh..well...something clean. The floor looks great. We are hoping this will help in the process of showing the house and getting it sold. I've got a great day planned tomorrow......NOTHING!

Night night and I'll post again tomorrow...maybe!

1 comment:

The Family Bond said...

Just wait...there will be days when you wish you could go back to work for some sanity. My dad used to say shortly after he retired "I need to go back to work so I can have some time off". You'll love it and look back and wonder how you ever did it. I'm glad that you are able to stay home. You'll find it to be the most rewarding job you could ever have. Love ya!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010