Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ramblings....

How many times must I watch "You've Got Mail" to get enough! I cry every time! I mean, it just gets me when she's waiting in the park and she hears the dog bark and the all of a sudden, there he is. Can it get any more sappy than that. I must say, I've seen the ending probably 15 times....I just love that movie. Anyway, enough of that. Today is warmer...a toasty 39 degrees! WHOO HOO! I'm really ready to get out of this house for a while with the girls. They ask every day when we can go play tennis and go to the park. I'm steadily checking the weather channel to see what the 36 hour forecast says for our area. I checked out a couple of clothing websites today looking for deals on winter fare and their headlines read......SPRING HAS ARRIVED! NOT! I realize it's just around the corner but for now, I still need my fleece pj's. Enjoy the Wintertime folks!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

I can't help but watch that movie every time it is on...love it.

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010