Thursday, February 12, 2009

Home Again

We made it home last night around 6:45. We had a great trip and the weather was absolutely beautiful! It made me long for Spring. Our previous trips to the Atlantic Coast were chilly but this year, the sun was shining and the temp around 74 each day. My parents traveled with us and were blessed to spend some great one on one time with the girls. CDP finished up has last seminar for his Doctorate. He has pretty much decided on his project and after final approval from his professor, he will write his Thesis, then orals in the spring and graduation in May of 2010. It's going to be a busy year for him. When God brings him across your mind, say a little prayer for him.
I'm at home today washing clothes and just mainly enjoying the peace and quiet. The girls are at MDO and since I cleaned my house BEFORE we left, I'm sitting pretty for a few hours.....at least until the girls get home and then I'll be picking up after them! Now off to plan dinner for tonight and make the beds. By the way, it's good to be HOME!

5 comments:

K Storm said...

So glad you had a fun trip. I can't believe C is so close on the doctorate! I remember when he got his masters and that seems like only yesterday.

Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It's good to have you home! Things are just not right when you are away. We're just not complete without you. Love ya bunches. NeeNee

KSH said...

so glad the weather was nice and the girls looked like they were enjoying themselves too. We will pray for CDP. Loved all the pics...SCP cheeks and SJP too cute bob love it
Can't wait to see you only 10 more days do yall have an extra carseat for a 2 yrold or do I need to bring mine???thought about you today.. bought the cutest denim burmuda shorts reminded me of you go get you a pair they are at the gap well i got mine at the outlet take care

Stephanie said...

So proud of what CDP is accomplishing. SJ's haircut is sooo cute and that little SC looks like she is just full of herself.
I'm ready for spring too. We have had a few pretty days this week and I have definitely got the fever.

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010