Friday, January 7, 2011

Twenty-Eleven

So, do you say Two-thousand eleven or Twenty-eleven? CDP is certain we should say Twenty-eleven in order to be relevent! LOL! Anyway, it's a new year! A fresh start! A new day! Time to put away and spruce up. Time to shape up and well, you get the picture. It's really quite amazing how time slips away each year. I honestly find myself wondering how we've gotten where we are. I can remember thinking...
"I'll never be old enough to drive." and "I'll never get married." How quickly time passes and we wish our lives away looking forward to the weekend and specific events on the calendar. I know resolutions are passe' and are almost never kept but I am going to ask God to help me focus on daily living this year. God reminded me yesterday that He gives Grace for each day. We don't store up Grace. I can't save it for a rainy day or draw from some past experience. (I'm not saying we don't learn from what God has done in the past. God gives me Grace daily as I seek Him and walk in the Spirit. I'm reminded of 2 Corinthians 9:8 "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work." I have all I need at all times when I am walking in the Spirit. I am striving to allow Christ to indwell me daily and walk in the Spirit. Every day. Every morning. Every afternoon. Every evening.

Now, let's see a few pics of our girls....they really are gorgeous aren't they?

2 comments:

Amanda McD said...

Yes they are:)

Amber Marie said...

Great post, Lady! Pretty family!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010