Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spring?

Dare I say it? Is spring right around the corner? I'm guessing I had better not get my hopes up since the weather
Channel is calling for snow and sleet on Tuesday! Oh well! I will enjoy the 60 degree temps while they last. This week has been super busy. Birthday parties tomorrow and a visit with a new little girl on the block and then hopefully some tennis. I am so ready to play! SC and her Dad were out and about today. Check her out in her cap! And SJ really loves ballet, as you can tell! This is going to be a great year! Later!

2 comments:

KSH said...

Hope yall enjoyed the great sunny warm weather we did !!!! Got a great walk in outside :) never saw the pic , cap? I am glad she loves ballet, mk does too. Have a super Sunday. Love you, Kelly

destiny said...

Cute pics! EK loves coffee too!
Looking forward to our visit!!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010