Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where in the world is the Pace Family?

Well, we're off! Meaning the Pace's are traveling tomorrow. CDP is headed on Mission to Chachapoyas, Peru and the girls and I will be in Lorena with my parents. We have a full 6 days ahead of us as we will try to see all our extended family and friends while we are away. CDP will be back home next Saturday and I'm already looking forward to it! I just updated my blog to accept Twitter updates so maybe between email, facebook, twitter, blog and cell phone I can stay connected! WHEW! What did we do without all this Technology!
The girls are great and growing every day. SJ is such a great helper! She has accepted the role of Big Sister with ease. SC is...well...testing me....I'll leave it at that!
As I mentioned before, I'm now on Twitter and if any of you would like to follow me, just look me up. I really like it...much better than Facebook. There are no gifts, tags, pokes or anything...just simple communication about where and what I'm doing. Check it out....
Time to get ready for church...Chat with you all later!

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Looking forward to seeing you.

I just can't get into Twitter...maybe if I figured out how to do it more easily on my Blackberry I would like it...don't know.

KSH said...

love keeping up with you on twitter cool!!!!! give girls a kiss and tell your folks hello ...i know its being away from cDp hang in there love ya girl

KSH said...

so glad he is home safe...enjoy Him and your nap

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010