Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A funny from SC this morning...

We were out late last night...I mean until 1am....UGH! Both girls were sacked out in their car seats and SC was, to say the least, not happy about having to sleep in the car. I figured this morning would be a "sleep in" morning but oh no...not my SC. She was up at 8am and ready to go. I fed her gave her a cup and headed to my room to make the bed and start my day. I noticed after a few minutes she had made her way into my room with "something" in her mouth. I was curious so I simply asked her, "What is in your mouth"? She replied, "candy". I then asked, "Who gave it to you?", she replied without hesitation, "Yei, Yei." I know that doesn't seem very humorous to you but you must know SC's Yei Yei. He is notorious for giving her candy. Not just suckers or hard candy but chocolate. SC loves chocolate! Anyway, here's to Yei Yei, the giver of all things "candy"! Have a great day!

3 comments:

KSH said...

This is a hoot...i know the lumas family appreciated yall coming back for the funeral...glad to hear she is all better hope to see you soon. post some pics of the girls i miss them

Stephanie said...

So cute! Don't you just love those moments and being a mom!

K Storm said...

She is so sweet! Now we know that the extra sweet may be from CANDY!! Give the girls hugs from us!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010