Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cupcakes for Breakfast...

Is it really awful to allow your kids to have cupcakes for breakfast? I hope not. I'm giving in this morning. At least SJ did eat some strawberries before the cupcake. What a beautiful Saturday! With nothing to do, I'm going to enjoy just sitting around loving on my girls. This week has been fast and furious. We entertained our staff from church last night and had a great time visiting and re-connecting after all the summer "road trips". CDP grilled some awesome Beef Tenderloin! Our family will be somewhat disconnected beginning next saturday as CDP and I will be sharing the gospel in Nicaragua while our girls spend some quality time with my parents. I'm always excited about the trips but the closer the departure date seems to get, the more apprehensive I become. I guess I just hate leaving my children for such a long time. They will be in great hands and I'm sure will NOT miss me one bit! Can anyone say spoiled rotten?
After Nicaragua, our family will then enjoy some MUCH NEEDED R&R in sunny PCB, FL. We anticipate a long week of absolutely nothing but sun, sand, water and lazy days. I'm really looking forward to some time with my family without schedules and interruptions.
Well, I'm about to go check to make sure my kitchen still stands. I'll blog again before we leave...Have a great Saturday, Ya'll!

No comments:

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010