Monday, August 18, 2008

First Ballet Lesson

Well, she did great! I was sort of nervous about her being able to take instructions and listen but she loved it and can't wait to go back. Her teacher has 4 children and her youngest daughter is also in class with SJ. Mrs. Lindsay, her teacher, danced with Ballet Memphis for years and has returned after having her children to teach and dance again. I am pleased with the program and the attention to detail. I hope SJ will continue to love it. If not, we'll try something else. I've posted a scrapbook with just a few pics. We learned to curtsy this week.....Later!

3 comments:

KSH said...

Tracy she looked so cute. I know your were proud. Loved her hair all pulled back and she looked so sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Getting their baby fine hair back really is a challenge.... especially since standing still is so hard for a 4 year old! Rileigh has a funny cowlick in the front so we really have a hard time, but late last year I found that a little gel works wonders and holds her hair forever. I hope SJ has fun!

Andrea said...

Her class looks much more structured than ours was. I know the pain of the hair. LeighAnna was required to have two french braids pulled into a low bun for her performance. I was in tears at my inability to braid her thin hair. I counted 35 bobby pins when I took it out!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010