Thursday, June 5, 2008

Marathon Week...

It's been a long week! Vacation Bible School started on Monday and will finish up tomorrow. I've been honored to teach 3rd and 4th grade Bible Study and my kids have been just wonderful...couldn't complain one bit. On top of preparing for VBS, our family will be leaving for the annual Southern Baptist Convention on Saturday morning around 5am...so we've also been trying to keep up with washing and prepare to travel as well. I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday!

Nothing much to report with the girls these days. SC is growing like a weed and beginning to cruise around all over the house. You'd better watch your step...she gets around fast! SJ is just as energetic as ever. I'm having a hard time keeping up with her these days. She's learning soooo much! I am surprised each day at the things she says and how much she understands...it's scary! One cute story I'll pass along...SJ has developed a close friendship with a little boy in our church. TT is a most precious blond haired blue eyed little boy and he has fabulous parents...he and SJ LOVE to hang around together. So, as SJ and I were preparing for bed earlier this week, she asked me what color my eyes were. I replied that they were blue. She then asked what color eyes Jesus had...I speculated that they were brown like hers. She paused for a split second and looked at me and said with a grin..."TT's eyes are blue". Now how about that! It seems she goes for the fair haired, blue eyed boys! Look out fellas...

I'll post more after our trip..until then....ta ta for now.

3 comments:

KSH said...

OH what a sweet and inocent story lol have fun and rest some next week love ya

Deanna Germany said...

Daddy better watch out! There will be plenty of guys knocking on your door soon enough.

Jeremy and Christy said...

We miss you guys! Rileigh asks about SP all the time!! I think she thinks she will go to school one day and SP will have just come back....like a long vacation! I came across your blog through Holly Bond and wanted to read up on you guys. I am glad to hear you and your family are doing well. Give SP a hug for Rileigh Grace.
Christy Bounds
(I can't believe SC is getting so big! Emmy turned one on the 7th of this month. They grow up way too fast!!!)

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010