Friday, June 13, 2008

Back from Indy...

Well, we made it back from Indiana. Our trip was very smooth and the girls were almost perfect on the plane. One little episode from SJ because she couldn't sit with her Nai Nai...a little bubble gum took care of it right away though. The convention was good too and we elected Johnny Hunt as our President. Dr. Hunt is the sr pastor of FBC Woodstock GA and an excellent pastor and spokesman for our denomination. We will be praying for him as this job is a full time job in itself.He will be called upon for many speaking engagements and etc during the next 2 years.

As for pics...well, we simply didn't have time to take any. We did make a couple at the Indy Zoo but they were of the polar bears...how exciting...go CDP! He would have taken more but I forgot to charge the battery...go TRP! Anyway, we had a great time and most of all were able to spend some good quality time with my parents.

SC is 9 months old and about to be walking all over our house! EEEK! I had forgotten how scary these days can be. Since we have mostly hard flooring in our house, it's even more challenging. SJ is growing up soo fast. We plan to enroll her in ballet class this fall and hope this will help with her bouncing and tumbling all over the house. She needs some structure and I believe ballet will help her be a bit more "graceful" as well. The summer is flying by. It's almost July and I've just now begun to really enjoy the hot weather and the summer activities.

One last thing, Sunday is Father's Day and I would be remiss if I didn't boast in my Dad. I'm sure he doesn't know just how much I look up to him....he says I don't call him enough...he's right...I'll do better! He is full of wisdom and character and I love him! He is always a gentleman and always ready to lend a hand if necessary. I learned so many things from him but most of all I learned how to give. He is a giver....of everything and anything. Thank you Daddy, for teaching me how to give and showing me Christ not just in what you say, but how you live your life. I am of all most blessed!

Until next time....

1 comment:

KSH said...

Hey like the new look. You do have a great Godly Dad . I cry everytime I hear him preach. tell him and Cdp Happy Father's Day from me. Glad to hear the trip was good. later tater rdog loves frostys so we'll be there for sure. Thanks for the info.

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010