Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life is busy...

and I'm just about to catch up. Sorry to those of you who follow this blog and have kept checking back to see if I'd posted anything. I've hit a wall....a wall of too may things to do. So, I'll update you quickly as to what's been going on in out little corner of the world.
1) SJ is so big. She had another hair cut this week and is cuter than ever. Growing up to be a sweet and smart little girl. This new stage for her is so exciting to me. She is still loving ballet and will start K4 in the Fall.
2) SC has found her voice. She is talking up a storm but you have to listen carefully. It is true that our 2nd children develop differently than our first. She has many super cute little faces she makes in order to get a laugh. She LOVES chocolate....just like her mom! She is now 19 months old and that makes me sad. She's weighing in at 26 lbs and 321/2 inches long...growing like a weed but SUPER precious!
2) CDP is busy. Enough said....Easter is next week and that is a trip in itself. School is about to start full swing for him too. Many writing days ahead....Pray for strength for him and for him to be able to manage his time well.
3) I am trying to keep the house running, work on Women's Ministry events, and am Facilitating a Bible Study on Sunday nights. The weeks are beginning to run together!
4)My parents visited Monday and Tuesday of this week and CDP's Mom visited with us last weekend. Both are doing great....just missing their grandbabies! SJ and SC both have an Easter Egg Hunt today and then to bed early for church tomorrow.

Now, I'm caught up I think. There are so many things that I could have written but just wanted to give you a quick overview. I'm back.....Have a good weekend.....

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Busy, busy, busy...I'm familiar with that! Love ya! I wish I could hear SC talking!

Stephanie said...

Glad to here how ya'll are doing. SJ's hair is sooo cute and SC looks just like her beautiful mommy. Miss you too!

KSH said...

yes it does sound like youre busy but with family and that's great!
I love her new haircut yall all have the cutest bobs!!! Enjoyed all the pics of the E E H esp the ones of SJ gathering eggs in dress and SC stopping for a snack ;) I can't wait to hear her talking. Give them kisses from me and I miss you and Have a great Spring!
Happy Easter! Our Lord is Risen!!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010