Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Reflections.....

Christmas 2007 has come and gone...it's over again.... until next year. How crazy things get before this important day and then all of a sudden, it's over. I guess what I'm trying to say is we all work so hard to make that one day so very special and yet Christ, the reason for it all, can make EVERY day just as special. I'm asking God to help me in the days to come make each and every day Christmas Day in my own life and to realize that His very special gift is with me always!

This Christmas marks a new chapter in our family history. CDP has accepted the call as Sr Pastor at HBC and we will be moving during the first few months of 2008. This move puts us 2 1/2 hours from my family, me being a full time Mom and CDP being in the place he's meant to be doing what God has gifted him to do. I've known this day would come but I have to admit, I'm still not ready. Home has been described as "where the heart is"...I guess my heart is just not quite ready to move.

In the midst of all of these changes, I know some things remain the same. God loves me...He died to save me...He WILL protect me....He will never leave me....He will guide me. I rest in the comfort of knowing Him through all things.

Christmas Day.......celebrate this day all year long!

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Merry Christmas...you are off to a great start on your blog. This will help us transition with you!

awc said...

yea!! Love it!! Glad you did this so we can keep up with y'all!! 2008 is going to be great year!!!!!

Leah said...

What an exciting, yet emotional time in your life. Your family has meant so much to ours and we will miss you more than you know.

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010