Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Friday....

Well, it's Friday and the weekend is near. I'm always a little bummed out the weekend after Christmas because everything just sort of goes back to normal. I guess that's just how life is.

CDP is at home today with the girls and I'm at work. Only 11 more days and I'll be at home with my little ones. SJP and I discussed me coming home last night before going to bed. I asked her if she would like it if Mommy came home and she didn't have to go to school everyday and she just beamed and said...."I can stay at home with you!". I was glad to hear that she at least wanted to be at home with me. It's going to be a transition but I believe a welcomed one.

I know most of you are already praying for us and our upcoming move to North MS but we do have a specific request...we need to sell our house....just pray that God will send the perfect couple/person along to buy. I have to remind myself daily...God can sell a house....nothing is impossible for Him.

Today SCP is 4 months old...oh my how time flies...she is growing up sooo fast! She can sit up with help, hold her head up, roll over and giggle. She cracks me up when she giggles! We've already started cereal because Miss Priss LOVES to eat...that's obvious by the number of rolls on her little thighs! Pretty soon she'll be crawling....Lord Help Me!

So long for now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your thoughts. I want you to know you guys are in our prayers. It's difficult to leave the comfort of home, friends, stability, familiarity... for the adventures of the unknown. (been there, done that)

One thing you and I both know for sure....HE is faithful, steadfast, and comforting.

Let the adventures begin!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010