Wednesday, March 4, 2009

18 Months Old.....




and growing like a weed! SC had her 18 month check-up yesterday. She ranks in the 75th percentile in every catagory. She weighed 26 lbs and is 32 1/2 inches long. SJ only weighs 30 lbs and she's 4! She's come a long way since August 2007! After a screaming fit when the Doctor tried to listen to her breathe and check her ears, she calmed down. Then the nurse came in...another round of screaming! SJ wasn't that bad..she was usually so calm until of course the nurse came in with the needles. I guess I'm in for a rough time with little sister. She loves to be held my Mommy and Mommy only! Even Daddy has a rough go of it at times. I'm sure she'll grow out of it soon and I'll be wishing for those moments of clingyness.


By the way, he asked me! CDP asked me on a date! Seems so petty yet so important....I can't wait 'til Friday.....date night here we come!

5 comments:

K Storm said...

Wonder where he'll take you!! Do you have butterflies?

Hey, we are taking Sissy to Graceland during spring break. If y'all are going to be around maybe we can see ya a little?

KSH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KSH said...

wow....18 months old I can't believe it
she is soooo pretty I love those legs(chunky monkey) and her big dark eyes. Give her a kiss. thanks for the call this morn.
Love Yall

Stephanie said...

Happy 18 months to SCP! EMH is in the 75th percentile too.
Oh your date night sounds fun. I may give SLH some hints for one of those. Have fun!!

awc said...

YEA--DATE NIGHTS ARE SO FUN!!! Glad y'all are getting to have one!! And wow--18 months old already!!! :) Such a fun age too!!!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010