Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a difference a day makes....

You would never know by the view out our balcony that Hurricane Gustav landed only hours before. Today was absolutely perfect! The sun was out, no clouds in the sky and the breeze refreshing. I'm so thankful God spared the Gulf Coast from another catastrophic storm. Our prayers were answered and God is good...all the time!

SJ turns 4 years old tomorrow! OH MY! She is so special to me...late last night I picked her up after a bath and she questioned me,"Don't you love me"? I guess I had forgotten to tell her as the was taking her bath. I replied, "You'll never know how much!" Moments like that make me weak in the knees. Thank you God for my beautiful daughter....Only YOU could have given me such a jewel!

I have pictures and will post them as soon as I have a chance. It's too much fun just sitting around doing nothing.....gotta run....nothing to do!

3 comments:

KSH said...

It sure was a pretty day! We went to the beach around 9 for one last hour and then headed back to the real world. It was great visiting with you all. I miss you already though. Hope the girls enjoy the beach this week. I can't believe 4 yrs ago God made that sweet little south China girl just for you. She has really been blessed to have you as a mom and Your family has been blessed by her as well. I love yall. Have fun making memories over the next few days and soaking up some rays. Chat later!

Jeremy and Christy said...

Wow, 4 years old. Can you believe it? I know I find myself wondering where the time went, but so thankful for the memories and excited about the ones to come. Children truly are blessings from the Lord and they enrich our lives so much. The precious moment like you had with SJ make every tantrum and stressful moment disappear. Glad you were able to enjoy your vacation!

K Storm said...

I hope that your big girl had a great birthday!! We love y'all!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010