Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brrrrrrrrrr!

It is super cold out tonight! The girls and I are at my parents for the weekend while CDP attends a men's conference in Atlanta. We drove down after school today and we made it just in time for the ice! Woo Hoo! Roads are icy and slick yet people still drive like it's sunny and seventy degrees! Amazing! Please pray for hubs and the other guys as they are away and that they will be challenged in the Word and God speaks to them in mighty ways. I issued a challenge to some of you about reading the Bible through chronologically and some of you have accepted the challenge! I would love to know how God is speaking to you as you read His love story. If you desire, post a snippet in the comments section to encourage others in their journey. I've learned so much and God has revealed many things about His character! It basically comes down to this: we love those we communicate with, we communicate with those we are comfortable with, we are comfortable with those we know! God wants us to know Him in the most intimate ways. That's why He took so much care to give us an entire book about His character. Every story declares who He is. Every word breathed onto pages for our benefit. Every genealogy written to show us He really cares about little ole me. I am learning about my Redeemer. I am seeing for the first time just how sin grieves Him and how He ALWAYS gives a way out. He even gives FOURTH chances....remember Cain? My God is good! He is good in all circumstances! I am learning.........

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Tracy!!! Just realized you had a blog and I am so excited I can keep up with you guys in this way! :) You can also follow us at our blog www.thelemondsfamily.blogspot.com

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010