Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer is here...

Well, we've waited for it and it's here. Summer has officially begun at the Pace House. School is out, popsicles are bought (and half gone I might add), grass is being cut (often!), and lazy mornings with coffee are at hand. Tennis is in full "swing" for me so that means many fun days at the park for the girls with sidewalk chalk, water bottles, dirty faces and the like.
SJ's end of year school program was great. Songs like, "Oh, It's Raining Cats and Dogs" and the "Days of the Week Song" make me wish I had gone to Kindergarten! Five Yr Old Kindergarten begins in August and will mean a daily trek in to town. But for now, we are only thinking of summer fun with family and friends. We have several trips planned in the midst of all the other fun things to do around here so I'm sure we'll be wondering where the time went by the time the school bell rings again.
We have 2 birthday parties tomorrow and Dad has a Graduation Ceremony to attend so we'll be up and running tomorrow. I do have updated pics that I'll post asap. But for now, you guys stay cool and I'll be blogging more soon....Nite!

1 comment:

K Storm said...

Nice to hear from you~hope we can catch you a bit this summer either here or there!

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010