Monday, February 25, 2008

A Little R and R....

Well, in spite of all of the turmoil in our lives, we managed to slip in a small trip to Fort Worth, TX with Daddy. We all spent Sunday afternoon at the zoo and had a blast. I've uploaded a few pics for your enjoyment.

As for our status and location, we will officially close on our houseS, Thursday, February 28th. We plan to spend our first night in the new house on Thursday night. We are all sooo excited to be getting into the new place and finally getting settled. The girls have been "camping out" for the past few weeks and they have been super! I asked God to give us babies who could sleep anywhere at anytime and He did just that. I'm not saying we don't have our challenges getting them down, but overall, they do great. Once we get moved and settled, I'll post more info and pics of the house. I'm having trouble getting my pics uploaded because of no internet connection.

Finally, being at home with the girls has been absolutely wonderful! I've loved every minute. God has blessed me so...how can I ever thank Him enough?

Until we are settled.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the zoo photo album. Shaoey has really changed since Oct. she is just beautiful. I love her hair long and Sadie looks more like Tracy in these pics. and Cliff you could be Brad P's twin I promise. Looks like yall had fun. lvoe, Kelly

K Storm said...

SS is jeolous...he's been trying to talk us into a zoo trip for a couple of weeks now. He wants to see pandas really bad. Glad y'all are doing well...

Anonymous said...

It was soooo good talking to you tonight. Hope yall were able to get the girls settled and rest some. RH said he emailed cp a week or so ago to his new email address he sent out. Did he get it? was'nt sure if it went thru. Glad you got the letter and pics of MK. I miss you alot. Hope the unpacking isn't too bad I do know that it is alot more fun to unpack though. Can't wait to see your new crib Ha. Love yall It was great talkin to SJP as well. She sounds just sooo cute. Hope SCP adjusts well to crib and new room. KH

Disney World 2010

Spring 2010